Quick navigation menu :

  1. Go to the content
  2. Go to main section's menu
  3. Go to Search tool
  4. Go to Help menu
  5. Go to modules
  6. Go to the list of keyboard shortcuts

Help menu :

  1. Sanofi Worldwide |
     
  2. Our Websites |
     
  3. Global Business Websites |
     
  4. Contact |
  5. Sitemap |
  6. Help
  1. Font size

    Reduce font size Increase font size  
 
 

South East Africa

Contact

Sanofi

Sanofi House
44 on Grand Central Office Park
2 Bond Street
Grand Central Extension 1
Midrand 16

Tel: +27 (0)11 256 3700
Fax: +27 (0)11 847 5099

If your question is related to an emergency, please consult your doctor or emergency unit.

Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance

Tel: 0800 601 228 (Customer Services)
Email:


Content :

South East Africa

The Sanofi South East Africa was officially established in 2007, covering Angola, Botswana, Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe with sales turnover of 3 MIO EUR and staff compliment of 11.

 

The division has since grown to over 10 MIO EUR in 2011 with a successful integration of Mauritius in the geographical coverage, with a budget of 15 MIO EUR in 2012 and a staff compliment 46, with most of the management coming from development ranks within the company. His major objective is to reduce reliance on private market, which represents less than 6% of our population by diversifying the business to address the needs of the remainder of the 94% of the population, majority of which access their healthcare through overburdened government institutions. He’s department’s  success and progress towards their objectives depend heavily on the team successfully diversifying the business into generics, consumer health care, strengthening their participation in tenders and leveraging their strong position in diabetes, cardiovascular and oncology. Once these objectives are realized, the business unit will see the business tripled to 30 MIO EUR in 2015 with a compound annual aggregated growth of 27%. Isak has Bsc Nursing (Hons), Master of Business Leadership and the Global Executive Development Programme.

Updated October 09, 2013

Module :

SANOFI - A global integrated healthcare leader, focused on patients' needs

Sanofi South Africa - Corporate Presentation